9.01.2009

if you love me, this is how you let me know, never let me go

"She’s the girl that I met at 13. She was clever. Smart, and automatically gave me her heart. She was brilliant. And beautiful. She understood my thoughts. She made me love her. It was amazing.

I moved. Boys talked to her.She didn’t listen. Until I told her I was involved with someone, at the time. Then she walked around with heels dancing on all the boys’ hearts. She still loved me, and I still had her heart - but somewhere along the way she decided if I wasn’t in, she wouldn’t be neither. And through time, we learned to remember what our love meant - and what it’ll always mean. But as usual, when a good girl turns bad, she’s bad forever. All the boys still speak to her, she still doesn’t listen. But she’s the girl at the party who won’t dance with you, but when she’s on the dance floor, you’ll be glad you witnessed."

I don't know who wrote this, but wow.


This is for you, you and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment