9.20.2009

aloha

It's so weird how drastically everything changes as soon as you get a boyfriend. It's as if something really makes you happy you have to lose something else that makes you really happy. I don't get how nothing can ever balance? Am I not trying hard enough, I hope not because I need you back in my life like we used to be. I've noticed that whenever we go out of class to talk and catch up EVERYONE has to fucking leave class to and lurk. Like did we ask? NO.



why am I so worried about losing you? I don't get it, I know you're always there for me.


I know how much you love Blondie.
(thanks for the two pictures Hawlin)

Anyways, my weekend was pretty exciting haha I obviously hung out with Rudy and Dakota and Jessica. Yesterday I met Rudy's mum for the first time. The first thing I do is I let the cat out! The one that isn't allowed to go outside! So I had to go chase it...second thing that happens is his mum walks in on me and him, while he has a sombrero on his head and my boobs are exposed. SUPER. JUST FUCKING GREAT! But it was a good time and we laughed it off.

I have an interview at Underground on Tuesday at 4pm! I kicked in my washing machine because I got in a fight with my mom. Hahaha.
My life isn't tooooo exciting.

I NEEEEEE33333D A NEW PHONE!
I really wish I got to go to New York Fashion Week :(






xo
FABIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment